Thursday 28 July 2016

Films to watch:

You'd have thought that doing a Film and English degree at university meant that I shouldn't have a list of 'great' films to watch anymore. I did watch a lot of good things at university, most of which were for the first time but sadly I couldn't have spent the whole time watching the IMDB/Empire/Metatcritic best film lists. Now I have finished, I can watch films for me and I love nothing more than Watch Lists. By keeping it as a blog, I can update and strike things off easily, while it also acts as an incentive to get watching it because I imagine a lot of people (my uncle especially) will be shocked at the majority of these.

I pride myself in my film knowledge and the amount of films I've seen. I've seen all of Wes Anderson's films for example, watch the Before trilogy monthly and I have seen a lot of Hitchcock, but I still like to watch anything and everything, regardless of critical or box office success. However there are always more films to watch, so I best get cracking.

If you have any recommendations, please do comment with them!
  • Interstellar
  • Whiplash
  • Selma
  • LA Confidental
  • Taxi Driver
  • The Pianist
  • Being John Malkovich
  • Boogie Nights
  • The Double
  • Apocalypse Now
  • The Godfather
  • Creed
  • Grave of the Fireflies
  • This Is Spinal Tap
  • Cool Hand Luke
  • Liberal Arts
  • Midnight Special
  • Mud
  • Brooklyn

TV
  • Twin Peaks
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Veep
  • True Detective
  • Finish Community
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...