Monday 31 October 2011

October Poll- Out of these 15 summer 'blockbusters', which one did you most enjoy?

I still can't quite believe 116 people voted on the poll! I forgot to vote myself as I was going to be one of the last but I didn't get a chance but still with 116 people I couldn't be more happy. So thank you very much to everyone who voted.

What a surprise! Everyone loved Harry Potter. Though I really am surprised at Thor coming second. I thought it was fantastic and know a lot of people loved it but I thought this year a lot of people would have preferred some of the 'funnier' films.
Top 5 that people enjoyed this Summer are; Harry Potter, Thor, X-Men, Captain America and Super 8.
No surprise Green Lantern got no votes and that Pirates and Cowboys and Aliens got only one vote each.

Though it's had it's flaws with a few films over the Summer, 2011 has been a good year with lots of action, superheros, sequels and lots of laughs.


Results:
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 1 (0%)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes 6 (5%)
Cowboys & Aliens 1 (0%)
Captain America: The First Avenger 9 (7%)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon 4 (3%)
The Inbetweeners Movie 1 (0%)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 43 (37%)
Kung Fu Panda 2 2 (1%)
Super 8 7 (6%)
Bridesmaids 6 (5%)
Thor 18 (15%)
The Hangover Part II 5 (4%)
Cars 2 1 (0%)
Green Lantern 0 (0%)
X-Men: First Class 12 (10%)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...