If anyone is interested though, I'd give it a 4/5 because it is delightful, funny and I was smiling the whole way through it. Silly and adorable in one with some catchy songs and stand out performances.
With the help of tumblr, here are some GIFs to help explain how much I enjoyed certain aspects of the film.
1. Anna Kendrick is simply divine, like always.
2. Rebel Wilson proves again she has perfect timing with comedy and steals all the laughs.
3. Skylar Astin is the definition of cute. The most adorable love interest character I've seen in film for years.
x & x
4. No one had previously told me about The Breakfast Club references, so my heart kind of melted at the end. Let's hope more people see The Breakfast Club after this!
5. Elizabeth Banks is unsurprisingly fabulous.
6. And this is just fantastic