I'll be lying if I said I wasn't one of those people who declares that I'm going to 'get fit' in the new year or 'stop eating chocolate' - I'm always that person.
But this year, inspired by other bloggers and tweeters, I thought I would compose a small list of things I hope to achieve or do this year, both little and big.
- Read more books than I did in 2012 (starting with the pile on book shelf!).
- See another film at the BFI IMAX, London.
- Become good at baking at least one dinner meal and one sweet treat.
- Get fitter by exercising more.
- Do my absolute best in my A Level exams by revising lots.
- Have a Batman Trilogy Blu Ray day.
- Drive to Wales.
- Walk my dog more.
- See more cinema releases and review more.
- Watch the new season of Arrested Development and laugh until I cry.
In the next few weeks I might add a few more goals I hope to achieve if I think of them.
Have you got any good goals or resolutions for the year?