Friday 1 April 2011

(March Poll) Out of these films, which are you most excited for this year?

Can I firstly say a HUGE thank you to everyone who voted on my first ever poll. I'm overwhelmed by the numbers and very grateful for the kindness everyone has shown through voting.


The number in the bracket is the percent and the italic number is how many votes it got 
Final Stats:


X-Men: First Class                                                                             2 (3%)

The Hangover 2                                                                               11 (19%)

Sucker Punch                                                                                       2 (3%)

Cars 2                                                                                                   3 (5%)

Green Lantern                                                                                     0 (0%)

Transformers: Dark of the Moon                                                       1 (1%)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II                              30 (53%)

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides                                   4 (7%)

Thor                                                                                                       2 (3%)

Captain America                                                                                   1 (1%)


Looking back at the results I'm not surprised at ALL.
Harry Potter is obviously going to make a lot of money in it's final installment of one of the greatest film series in history. The last film is going to be brilliant..Or at least, I hope it will because I loved the book and I think everything about the end of the series is perfect.
For the second film most people are excited for I'm not surprised again because The Hangover is one of the funniest comedies of this decade and the sequel will hopefully be just as good.
On my behalf, I think I could have changed a lot of the suggestions I put above because I included 4 superhero films, (X-Men, Captain America, Green Lantern and Thor) and they got the least! I'm not shocked though because superhero films, in my opinion, do better after cinema releases on dvd and word of mouth, etc..
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Cars 2 after The Hangover 2. The top 4 are all sequels or part of a series so hopefully these are as good as their previous films.

None of what I just said is true because even though I got a lot of votes, nothing is professional and I don't want to analyse it all too much and take the fun out of it.




The Hangover 2 official trailer.
What a coincidence and no this is not an April Fool!
Last night saw the release of the second international full length official trailer for The Hangover Part 2. So for everyone who voted for The Hangover II - here you are!





Hope you enjoy this trailer as much as I did


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. amazing! I also read the book of HP and I just kept thinking how great will this movie be..one of the best series of movies Ive ever watched...and the hangover 2 is going to be great also I was actually glad to see a little bit more of Justin Bartha but the wolf pack are just them 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the comment :)
    I really do hope they do the book justice because the last book is fantastic!

    YES same! love Justin and I thought he went missing again but luckily this time he's ok :')

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...