I was hoping to publish this last night but the widget would not work for me but now it does, here is everything I was feeling after watching Thor yesterday.
Sdfklsjfksjfsfssadf Thor was fantastic and everything I hoped it would be.
THE REFERENCES. THE CAMEOS. THE ENDING OH GOD THE ENDING.
Here's my little checklist for you if you plan on watching Thor:
- Stan Lee. Yes he's in nearly all of his films, but do look out for him, his cameo is over as soon as it starts.
- A Tony Stark (Iron Man) reference.
- A special certain Avenger who's name begins with a H and ends in an Awkeye. Ar what the heck just look for Jeremy Renner
- THE ENDING OK JUST WATCH THE END CREDITS
- There are more 'Easter Eggs' shall we call them, but I'm leaving that for some one else.
Another note, if anyone is reading this I'm guessing you're a big Marvel fan. If you do see Thor and we know each other quite well, please don't be afraid to talk to me because I need more people to talk to about this. Even though I sound extremely scary in this post, but I do mean it. I need more Marvel/Avengers fans to talk to :)
I hope no one is reading this becuase I now sound like a bigger nerd than usual.
All I can say is AVENGERS ASSEMBLE. Seriously cannot wait for it!
Here is a fanmade Avengers poster which is more than Awesome.
Ok that is now the end of this long review I promise.
Thank you ever so much if you have read all of this.