Sunday 6 February 2011

BAFTA film nominations for 2011

Happy Sunday evening fellow bloggers and the lovely people who read my blog! (Though I'm not quite sure who most of you are but it'd be lovely if you told me)
So, in a weeks time the BAFTAs should be nearly finishing actually! But then us folk who sadly can't be there will have the enjoyment of watching the award ceremony on BBC1 at 9pm.
So in case anyone did not know the full list for the nominee's for this years awards click here for the full list
I'm extremely excited his year because I've made my effort to see most of the films and keep up to date this year even though most films still have yet to be released in the UK in the next few weeks.
I hope so so much The Social Network wins plenty of awards. Andrew Garfield looks even more hotter than I am already imaging. And please, oh pretty please Inception wins at least a few things!

AND JUST EEE CANNOT WAIT FOR THE HARRY POTTER CAST TO GET UP AND COLLECT THE...

Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema

..award.

I will post all winners via a link HOPEFULLY Sunday night but most probably Monday evening and I will give my views on most of the winners and no doubt find lots of beautiful pictures of everyone looking glam!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...